820 Sundial Bridge Drive
Redding, CA 96001
Check-in time: 4 PM
Check-out time: 11 AM
Discover Northern California’s newest hidden gem, the Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge – and experience contemporary elegance, resort-style comfort and unmatched natural beauty. Tucked within the grounds of the 300-acre Turtle Bay Exploration Park, the new Sheraton Redding welcomes you with intuitively designed accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and unparalleled access to the region’s awe-inspiring outdoor attractions. This LEED-certified, pet friendly hotel captures the magnificence of the area in unforgettable fashion.
At the Sheraton, the experience of the wildlife and outdoors don’t end at the hotel door. The experience continues with private animal encounters, private tours of Turtle Bay and kid friendly camping, all available at the Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge.
Whether you’re traveling for work or for play – or perhaps a mix of both – Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge is the perfect hotel to meet your every need.
Each of the 130 Northern California hotel Guest Rooms and Suites feature rich amenities and a relaxing escape after a day of Meetings or Sightseeing.
- Each of the guest rooms & guest suites features Sheraton’s Signature Bed which provides you with the most relaxing sleep.
- Beautiful Shasta Bally Mountain Range and Turtle Bay Exploration Park views.
- Just a few steps from the Sacramento River and the iconic Sundial Bridge.
- Private entrance into Turtle Bay Exploration Park where kids can play on the newly constructed playgrounds, feed parrots ($1 / nectar cup) at the Parrott Playhouse, view animals: American Badger, Bobcat, Grey and Red Fox, Skunk, and many more, and learn about the local and regional history of the area.
- 48-inch flat screen television.
- To ensure you are productive on the road, guest rooms feature a portable workspace for your laptops, Wireless High-Speed Internet Access.
- All hotel special offer discounts & promotions are available for our accessible rooms (subject to that room type availability). Please be sure to call the hotel directly to book at 530-364-2800 or note your ADA requirement in the special instructions section of your reservation.
- Mini Refrigerator
- In-room Starbucks Coffee
- One bottled water in room
- 24-hour Sheraton Fitness
- Parking Fee for Overnight Guest: Self-Parking is $10 per vehicle and $12 per vehicle for valet parking
- Pet Fee of $45 per night
- Rollaway Bed Fee of $20 per Night
Looking for the best available rates? Click here